As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PETZL #ad
PETZL, ST'ANNEAU, 120 cm, Dyneema Sling #adPETZL #ad
- Colors: available in three colors, green, yellow, and red. Updated: lighter and more flexible than nylon slings. Lengths: available in 24 cm, 60 cm, and 120 cm. Material: made from nylon and Dyneema webbing, polyester stitching. Ability: has the strength of 22 kN.
|Part Number||C07 120|
2. Mammut #ad
Mammut Magic 12.0 Sling #adMammut #ad
- Core made of round wound Dyneema yarn. Reduced susceptibility to damaging UV radiation. When abrasion by rough rock, the tensile strength of the sling is not affected.
Provides the absolute maximum safety when building a stand or as an hourglass sling. Higher knot strength compared to conventional webbing slings.
3. Conquest Outdoor Gear #ad
2mm Dyneema Reflective Tent Guy Guide Rope, kite surfing 10, racing, dinghy, cruising, yachting, Ultra Light, 200kg Breaking Strain, Lengths in Meters, Suitable for sailing #adConquest Outdoor Gear #ad
- Extremely strong, equip it with the best guy lines. You spend a fortune on the best tents, so no more tripping over at night. Hopefully. Variations on the listing are lengths in metres. For camping, standard or ultra light, you do not need thicker.
Flexibility and strength. This is because dyneema is extremely strong under tension, very low stretch, hence the polyester/dyneema gives the best of both worlds.
Approx 1. 9mm diameter, 2. 8g weight per metre. Reflective, as per above and very light. For those that haven't heard of this before, 2mm dyneema rope, stronger than kevlar. You can buy thinner weaker examples say 075mm, but not with abrasion, but we prefer the marginal increase in diameter for the knowledge that you have the added strength in the bag.
The breaking strain is much higher than any tent can handle. If this snaps, please send us pictures of the tent in the morning if you can still find it! Please note, variations are in meters. 16 strand with polyester outer the reflective part.
4. TRANGO #ad
TRANGO Phase Alpine Draw 4 Pack #adTRANGO #ad
- Strength: 22 kn major; all trango carabiners pass UIAA and CE safety standards. Keep it light - don’t let your rack weigh you down; Each Alpine draw weighs only 80 grams; Total package weight: 320 grams.
Built for every phase - functionality for whatever phase you're in; Trango’s Alpine wiregate quickdraws are perfect for sport, trad, and alpine objectives. Easy clipping - with their large rope bearing surface and easy clipping, phase carabiners are ready for whatever you throw at them.
Low bulk sling - trango’s durable dyneema alpine-length sling is ultra-versatile, extending to 60cm in length; Weave pattern of dynema and polyester minimizes thickness to only 11mm, while providing a touch of stiffness to reduce twisting and tangling.
5. Osprey #ad
Blaze Black, Large, Osprey Packs Exos 58 Backpacking Pack #adOsprey #ad
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir sold separately. For a size Medium at 31. 5 x 16. 14 x 14. 57 in. Airspeed suspension keeps the weight in the pack off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage of rain gear or extra layers. Removable floating top lid with integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed. Recommended load range: 20-40 lbs. Pack weight 2. 68 lbs. Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear.
|Manufacturer||Osprey Packs #ad|
|Warranty||All Mighty Guarantee|
6. Mammut #ad
Blue Dark Ultramarine, One Size, Unisex Adult, Mammut Smart 2.0 Climbing Insurer #adMammut #ad
- Works on the tuber principle, is also suitable for climbing and top rope climbing. Provides optimal support and more safety for the secure. Easy to use and without moving parts or levers.
In the event of a fall, the smart 2. 0 blocks the climbing rope, the developed high-performance brake insert interacts with the safety carabiner. Suitable rope diameters are 8. 7 to 105 mm. For the smart 2. 0, mammut recommends the use of the Smart HMS.