As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BURTON #ad
X-Small, Burton Mens Baker 2 in 1 Under Mitten, Bog Heather #adBURTON #ad
- Screen grab Toughgrip palm for total touchscreen control. Thermacore insulation with brushed microfiber fixed lining provides added warmth.
Removable four-way stretch DRYRIDE Thermex liner provides amplified warmth and versatility; Ergonomic pre-curved fit. Removable 4-way stretch DRYRIDE Thermex Liner.
Screen grab toughgrip Palm for Total Touchscreen Control. Waterproof dryride Insane Membrane 2. 0 Dryride ultrashell 2-Layer Fabric. Dryride two-layer fabric with waterproof DRYRIDE Membrane 2. 0 Heater/vent pocket can hold a disposable handwarmer or provide ventilation; Removable wrist leash.
2. MCTi #ad
MCTi Ski Mittens Down Mittens Winter Cold Weather Waterproof Touch Screen Mitt for Men #adMCTi #ad
- Occasional exposure to the sun can increase fluffy and comfort. It is more fluffy and more soft. The lining is very soft and skin friendly. It worked together with breathable nylon outer shell to protect hands from any frozen injuries in snowy, sweaty, damp or rainy cold weather days.
Wear-resistant leather palm & touch screen function: the goatskin leather palm is of great wear resistance, tear resistance and suppleness, which provides enhanced grip and maximum dexterity. The unique finger strap design allows you to hang it anywhere to save your storage place. Waterproof and breathable system: the higher performance waterproof membrane insert features of wicking away moisture and helps your hands stay warm and dry all day long.
Durability and reliable brand quality : mcti elastic wrist leashes keep gloves on your wrist in case of lost. Just squeeze out the water, snowboarding, downhill skiing.
If the mittens need to be washed, cross country skiing, and then lay it flatly or hang it to dry. Ideal for cold weather activities: our ski mittens is with flexible and strong grip. 100% down filled insulation: the back is filled with 200 grams dupont sorona fiber, 700- fill power down with 100% duck down insulation. Do not wring out. The fingertips area covered with conductive leather allows touch screen response to pick up call or take pictures, working well with your smartphone and other smart devices.
3. Tough Outdoors #ad
Waterproof Gloves with Nylon Shell, Skiing, Thermal Insulation & Synthetic Leather Palm, Winter Ski Mittens for Men & Women, Warm Snow Mitts for Cold Weather, Designed for Snowboarding, Shoveling #adTough Outdoors #ad
- These mittens' wrist leashes allow your mittens to safely dangle from your wrists as you text your friends or snap a photo. They stay in place: take your mitts on and off the lift without worrying about losing them. The black nylon shell, or wind, reinforced synthetic leather palm and TPU membrane act as a waterproof, sleet, breathable barrier that prevents moisture from getting in while allowing sweat to escape.
Winter ready: nothing kills a great ski day like cold fingers, so we built high-quality mittens that fit your active lifestyle.
Now that's sweet! Warmer than gloves: for keeping your hands as warm as possible, you just can’t beat our mitten design. They’re designed to show Old Man Winter who’s boss.
Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast who skis or likes to throw snowballs at friends, we've got you covered! Weatherproof: rain, tough’s weatherproof mittens will keep the elements at bay. Mittens keep your fingers together, which effectively keeps them warmer than when fingers are separated in gloves. These mitts aren’t meant just for shoveling snow. The fleece lining and thermal insulation also keep your hands dry and toasty all winter long.
4. BURTON #ad
Burton Men's Insulated, Warm and Weatherproof Winter Profile Mitten with Touchscreen #adBURTON #ad
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit. Dryride two-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection. Touchscreen-compatible for total device control without exposing your fingers.
Dryride ultra shell 2 Layer Fabric. Thermacore Insulation. Ergonomic, pre-curved fit means your hands are warm and nimble during any adventure; Removable wrist leash.
Screen grab tough grip Palm for Total Touchscreen Control. Brushed microfiber fixed lining with Thermacore insulation keeps hands warm while limiting bulk. Toughgrip pu palm is lightweight and waterproof and excels in all conditions.
|Manufacturer||Burton Snowboards #ad|
5. Dakine #ad
Dakine Titan Gore-Tex Snow Mitt, Black '20 | Large #adDakine #ad
- Removable storm liner glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece 94% polyester, 6% elastane. 2 years Limited Warranty. External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket.
Insulation: high loft fill 100% polyester Glove 110 / 230g Mitt 110 / 280g. Insert: gore-tex + gore warm technology / Waterproof and breathable 38% Nylon, 62% ePTFE.
6. BURTON #ad
Burton Mens Gore-Tex Mitten, Bog Heather New, Large #adBURTON #ad
- Touchscreen-compatible for total device control without exposing your fingers; Ergonomic pre-curved fit. Waterproof dryride two-layer fabric shell; Gore Warm insert offers a dry and breathable level of performance.
Heater/vent pocket can hold a disposable handwarmer or provide ventilation; Removable wrist leash; Lifetime warranty. Thermacore insulation with brushed microfiber fixed lining provides added warmth. Removable four-way stretch DRYRIDE Thermex liner provides amplified warmth and versatility.
|Manufacturer||Burton Snowboards #ad|
7. Carhartt Men's Gloves #ad
Carhartt Men's A557 TS Flip It Glove, Black, Small #adCarhartt Men's Gloves #ad
- Elastic wrist. Fleece shell with synthetic palm and flip mitt construction. Magnetic mitt. Synthetic reinforced palm and thumb. Open fingers.
8. EXski #ad
EXski -4℉ -20℃ Waterproof Winter Gloves Warm 3M Thinsulate Ski Mittens for Cold Weather Snowboard Snowmobile Black Medium #adEXski #ad
- Lock buckle ensures gloves in pair to avoid missing. Mittens are much warmer than the gloves, such as skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, it is a best choice for those who afraid of cold. Skidproof and durable: the warm mitten's palm is composed of two kinds of different PU leather, snowboards, sleds, increasing grip for ski sticks, shovel, phones and other devices.
The nylon mitten coat is specially water repellent design; The wear-resistant nylon material enables it not easy to scratch or tear, protect your hands from injury in skiing. Perfect choice for winter: the real mitten design is especially suitable for winter sports, shoveling etc.
The snow mitten can keep hands warm in the temperature about -4℉. Adjustable wrist strap: accommodates to different snug fit and strengthen defense from cold wind. Superior thermal insulation: the winter mittens are lined with 40g g-type 3M Thinsulate insulation, 3M Thinsulate insulation is tested twice warmer than normal insulation and featured with lightweight, breathable and quick dry.
Enhanced waterproof design: branded waterproof fan-tex tpu membrane insert sets up a barrier for preventing water or moisture from wetting your hands in snow sports; The mitten Nylon outer shell and PU leather palm are both water-resistant, water or snow can not soak into the mittens. The elastic drawstring keeps your forearms warm with lengthened cuff.
9. FoxRiver #ad
Brown Tweed Large, Fox River Double Ragg Mitt #adFoxRiver #ad
- Knit in the usa of us and imported components and finished in Haiti by Fox River Caribe, a wholly-owned subsidiary. Form-fit: anatomically knit for left- and right-hand providing specific design and fit, conforms to each hand better.
Benefit from nature's finest insulator: wool offers great features including thermoregulation to help balance temperature and keep you dry by absorbing as much as 30% of its weight before it feels damp; plus, it's breathable and naturally resists odor.
Additional warmth and comfort: terry-knit liner provides comfort and an additional layer inside the handwear to insulate. Care instructions- Hand wash, warm with mild detergent or soap. Gentle hand wring. Dry flat. Toasty warmth blocks the cold: Thick insultated knit handwear provides warmth through a dense layer of yarn and optional interior layers.
|Manufacturer||Fox River Mills, Inc. #ad|
10. HANDLANDY #ad
HANDLANDY Men Ski Snowboarding Mittens, Waterproof Warm 3M Thinsulate Outdoor Cold Weather Ski GlovesLarge #adHANDLANDY #ad
- Multi-layer thermal design -3m thinsulate insulation combine with warm cotton : The ski mittens gloves are insulated with 100 grams 3m thinsulate and 350 grams warm cotton. Genuine leather palm - wear resistance: full grain cowhide palm and reinforced saddle ensures strong and flexiable hand grip in skis or daily use.
Water repellent & windproof - keeps your hand warm and dry : The water repellent nylon fabiric back prevents cold wind and snows outside in riding and skiing. It will be a great christmas gift for your familes, friends and workmates to play together in winter sports! The insert waterproof layer provides entirely guards to keep hands dry in long time snowsports at outdoors.
Great grip and durable to use in winter sports.
It is thick enough to keep hands warmth in cold chilly weather in skiing, winter riding, snowboarding, hiking and other snowsports etc. Great gifts - snug and warm winter ski gloves: the thinsulate split-finger liner is very soft and comfortable for skin touch, and it's snug and warm. Custom fit - adjustable cuff strap and drawstring Bottom : The adjustable buckle wrist strap and the drawstring closure is effectively keep the gloves tight and prevents against cold air outside.