As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Aqua Lung #ad
Blue, Aqua Lung i450t Hoseless Air Integrated Wrist Watch Dive Computer w/USB #adAqua Lung #ad
- 4 operating modes: air, and Free Dive modes, Gauge, Nitrox, so it up for any adventure. Free Dive mode. Intuitive design and menu navigation. Digital compass. Compatible with 3 different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive.
|Brand||Aqua Lung #ad|
2. Mares #ad
Mares Smart Air Dive Computer Wrist Watch with or Without LED Transmitter Black with Transmitter #adMares #ad
- Air integrated Wrist Computer. Great wrist computer for Any Level of Diving. Customizable Audio Alarms. Complete with Mares LED Transmitter. Simplistic Interface Design.
3. SHERWOOD SCUBA #ad
Sherwood Scuba Sage OLED Color Screen Air Integrated Dive Computer with Bluetooth Integration #adSHERWOOD SCUBA #ad
- No icons to memorize. This sherwood scuba sage is made by sherwood Scuba, Masks, an American dive brand specializing in Life Support, Snorkels, and Fins since 1955. Patented gas time remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
The bluetooth integration and iPhone/Android App Diverlog+ seemlessly integrate your phone and computer. Single color console that manages your entire dive include Digitial Compass, and Nitrox up to 100%. 3 button navigation is simple and easy to use with real language to read.
4. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Pro Plus x Dive Computer with QD Hose #adOceanic #ad
- Large display area. Complete instrumentation w/digital compass. Thin film transistor tft display. Intuitive user color coded interface. Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50%.
|Manufacturer||Suunto USA, Inc. #ad|
5. AQUALUNG #ad
Aqua Lung i200 Wrist Computer Teal #adAQUALUNG #ad
- Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes. Using your smartphone, the diverlog+ app available for iOS and Android allows you to wirelessly interact with your i200C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
4 operating modes. User-changeable standard battery and data retention.
Air, nitrox, gauge with run timer, and Free Dive tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free. Remotely control all your i200c settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive. Bluetooth connects wirelessly to the free DiverLog+ app.
6. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Pro Plus 4.0 w/Compass #adOceanic #ad
- With bluetooth compatibility, proPlus 4. 0 adds to oceanic's commitment to growing the largest family of Bluetooth compatible computers available to divers. Bigger and better than ever, the ProPlus 4. 0 features the latest Bluetooth 4.
0 technology. Now divers can adjust and customize all their dive features on the go pre-and post-dive. Proplus 4. 0 boasts a new display area, and 22% larger digits than its predecessor ProPlus 3, wider font size, making it clearer and easier-to-read than ever before.
7. SUUNTO #ad
SUUNTO Cobra Dive Computer Console #adSUUNTO #ad
- Maximum depth display: 492' 150 meters | operational Depth Display: 262' 80 meters | 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format. Operating modes: air, nitrox and Gauge, Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures. Temperature gauge to 1. 5 degreef 1 degreec accuracy | Imperial/Metric Programmable | Decompression Stop Data | Audible Alarms.
Displays oxygen partial pressures from 17. 4 psi to 23. 2 psi 1. 2 to 1. 6 bars | altitude adjustable Up to 10, 000' 3, 000 meters. 36 hour profile and logbook memory | back lite display, easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions | 0 to 5, 000 psi 360 bars Display.
|Manufacturer||Phantom Aquatics #ad|
8. Mares #ad
Dive Computer QUAD Air Scuba Diving Computer #adMares #ad
- Four buttons for intuitive user interface. Three-row layout comprises all relevant data including tank pressure. Magnificently clear display with jumbo size information.
Two customizable fields for ancillary information. Hoseless tank data integration for up to three transmitters Transmitter not Included.
9. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Computer, Slate Blue #adOceanic #ad
- Stop times 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds - deep stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m. Single button access to "last dive" display max depth & bottom time - Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed - Audible Alarm with flashing LED light - History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp.
Powered by oceanic's exclusive dual algorithm - your choice between Pelagic DSAT Spencer/Powell data basis or Pelagic Z+ Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis. User-friendly interface with "step back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings - Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2.
4 operating modes: watch alternate time, daily alarm, norm air and Nitrox, Countdown Timer, chrono, GAUGE with run timer and FREE tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free.
10. Shearwater #ad
Shearwater Research Perdix Dive Computer #adShearwater #ad
- User customizable Display. 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel. High resolution, easy-to-read display. Two button interface. Thin, low-profile design. User replaceable aa battery.
Customize your display with information important to you. Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. With a double o-ring to ensure a great seal. 2. 2" display with vivid, enhanced color range and saturation.